- J.D., University of Colorado at Boulder School of Law
- B.S., University of Rochester, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
American Bar Association
Colorado Bar Association
Denver Bar Association
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Alliance of Professional Women
Real Estate Acquisitions and Dispositions
Public-Private Partnerships (P3s)
Low Income Housing Tax Credits
Healthcare Real Estate
Government Project Finance
Energy Project Finance
Renewable Energy Development
Kathryn is a partner in the corporate department of Kutak Rock LLP’s Denver office. She practices in the area of commercial transactions, with an emphasis on the representation of owners, lenders and developers in complex real estate and real estate finance transactions. These matters include project finance and the acquiring, selling, exchanging, leasing and financing of commercial real estate, including office buildings, multifamily projects, military housing, casinos, prisons, medical facilities, charter schools, condominiums and other projects. Kathryn works closely with her clients to achieve results in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Serving as lead lender's and servicer’s counsel for permanent and construction loans, securitizations and loan restructurings of over $7 billion in military housing privatization transactions.
- Counsel to various REITs in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, sale-leasebacks, and financings of multifamily projects, charter schools and prison facilities.
- Counsel to financial institutions in the work-out and restructuring of various new markets tax credits and low-income housing tax credits loan portfolios.
- Counsel to a national real estate developer in all aspects of development of a Class A office building, including acquisition, construction financing, annexation, rezoning, subdivision, easements, leasing and disposition.
- Counsel to a national real estate developer in the acquisition, financing, subdivision and rezoning and development of a 50-acre office park, including the formation of a business improvement district and the related bond financing.