Jeremy T. Johnson
- J.D., George Washington University Law School
- M.B.A., George Washington University
- B.A., Arizona State University
- District of Columbia
- Arizona (inactive)
Jeremy has experience in bank regulatory matters, such as the preparation of regulatory applications and analysis of permissible activities, transactions with affiliates and capital requirements. He also has experience closing privatization and enhanced use leasing transactions.
- Represented financial institution in concurrent transactions to divest retail bank branch franchises.
- Represented investment bank in connection with a Rule 144A offerings of debt backed by a privatized military family housing developments.
- Represented savings and loan holding company in a series of private and public offerings, including the private placement of common and preferred stock to a private equity company, the private placement of preferred stock to the U.S. Treasury, a rights offering of common stock, and public offerings of common and preferred stock.
- Represented stockholders in potential sales of restricted securities in public and private corporations.
- Represented public bank holding company in stock merger with private bank holding company.