Having performed hundreds of M&A transactions, we can see the forest for the trees, and are able to identify and solve obstacles and issues proactively, working closely with our clients each step of the way. Our team understands the importance of building our client relationships, and we view them as much more than just transactional—they are investments—both professionally and personally.
Our national Mergers & Acquisitions group, consisting of more than 50 attorneys, has built a solid reputation as a leader in Middle-Market M&A. We represent strategic buyers and sellers, private equity groups and their portfolio companies, entrepreneurs, family offices, founder- and family-owned businesses, boards of directors and their special committees and financial advisors. Our team is especially experienced in the healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, retail, technology and real estate industries.
In the last few years our team has handled dozens of M&A transactions with values ranging up to $5 billion.
- Represented Rae of Sunshine Health Services, LLC, a Colorado-based medial marijuana practice group, in its sale to CB2 Insights, Inc.
- Represented Patriot Truck and Trailer, LLC, a truck and trailer maintenance facility, in the sale of substantially all of its assets to FleetPride, Inc.
- Represented Earth Sciences & Abatement, LLC, a single-source solution for abatement, demolition and environmental remediation services, in its merger with 1 Priority Environmental Services, LLC.
- Represented Blue Dot Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based workflow software applications and platform solutions for the transportation industry, in its sale to Omnitracs.
- Represented Windstream Holdings, Inc., a telecommunications company, in the closing of its $227.5 million acquisition of Broadview Networks Holdings, Inc.
- Represented O.K. Foods, Inc. in its $140 million acquisition of the outstanding stock of Albertville Quality Foods, Inc.
- Represented a private equity group in the $17.8 million recapitalization of a technology company; as part of the transaction, the private equity group negotiated a minority position with board representation.
- Represented Sound Inpatient Physicians, Inc. in the acquisition of assets of multiple operating subsidiaries of a company that provides hospitalist physicians to hospitals in multiple markets in the U.S.
- Represented an energy services, marketing and trading firm in the $8 million sale of the assets of its well services subsidiary to a private-equity backed buyer.
- Represented Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. in the $800 million acquisition of a Delaware bank holding company and its Georgia state bank subsidiary with $3.9 billion in assets and 48 banking offices in Georgia and Florida in a stock for stock merger transaction.
- Represented a large health system in New Jersey in the $6.5 million acquisition of a majority interest in a company that owns and operates an ambulatory surgery center.
- Represented Uniti Group Inc., an internally managed REIT, in the closing of its $409 million acquisition of privately held PEG Bandwidth, LLC.