Having performed hundreds of M&A transactions, we can see the forest for the trees, and are able to identify and solve obstacles and issues proactively, working closely with our clients each step of the way. Our team understands the importance of building our client relationships, and we view them as much more than just transactional—they are investments—both professionally and personally.
Kutak Rock is recognized as one of only 32 law firms trusted most for M&A by The BTI M&A Outlook 2022 report, which is based on extensive client feedback.
Our national Mergers & Acquisitions group, consisting of more than 45 attorneys, has built a solid reputation as a leader in Middle-Market M&A. We represent strategic buyers and sellers, private equity groups and their portfolio companies, entrepreneurs, family offices, founder- and family-owned businesses, boards of directors and their special committees and financial advisors.Our team is especially experienced in the healthcare, technology, manufacturing, real estate and construction, financial services and professional services industries.
In the last five years our team has handled hundreds of M&A transactions with values ranging up to $5 billion.
- Represented Printfection, an advanced enterprise swag management platform, in its equity sale to Custom Ink.
- Represented ConnectiveRx, a leading provider of software-enabled patient support and access solutions for specialty and branded medications, in its acquisition of Rx Savings Assistant® from Medicom Digital.
- Represented Zenwork, a leading provider of digital tax compliance and regulatory reporting software, in its $163 million minority equity interest sale to Spectrum Equity.
- Represented All American Pet Proteins, a specialty pet food protein processing company, in its asset sale to 3D Corporate Solutions.
- Represented First National Bank of Omaha in its acquisition of Western States Bank.
- Represented Grocery Order Tracking, Inc., a provider of technology solutions for independent grocers, in its equity sale to FMS Solutions.
- Represented a California-based physical therapy operator in the sale of the company’s assets to a physical therapy network operating in the western U.S.
- Represented Paymogy, LLC, a firm that advises, owns and operates SaaS businesses and start-ups across a variety of industries, in the acquisition of Linvio, Inc.
- Represented Positronic Industries, Inc., a U.S. manufacturing corporation with significant European and Asian subsidiaries, in a stock sale transaction to a Fortune 500 publicly traded company.
- Represented DTN, LLC in the acquisition of Iteris, Inc.’s Agriculture and Weather Analytics segment, composed of ClearAg and ClearPath Weather product lines.
- Represented Sage V Foods in the sale of its interests in two rice milling operations in Stuttgart, Arkansas to Producers Rice Mill, Inc.