- J.D., Drake University Law School, with Distinction
- B.F.A., Drake University, summa cum laude
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
John focuses his practice on real estate, secured lending, commercial transactions, real property and asset-based lending, commercial leasing, and sale-leaseback transactions. John’s practice also includes general corporate assistance, contract negotiations, and advice and planning for all aspects of business representation.
John has served as lead counsel on several recent multi-state transactions, including:
- $100,000,000 revolving line of credit facility secured by collateralized mortgage notes, multi-state mortgages, and letters of credit.
- $80,000,000 multi-borrower line of credit secured by fee and ground lease mortgages in 18 states.
- $65,000,000 acquisition and development financing for hotel and resort properties.
- $35,000,000 syndicated asset-based credit facility secured by certificates of title and MSOs on rolling stock.
- $34,000,000 acquisition and development of regional resort property
- $15,250,000 multi-purpose credit line secured by national-based single-tenant properties in 14 states.