- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Distinction; Executive Editor, Nebraska Law Review
- B.A., Colorado State University, summa cum laude
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Robert M. Spire American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
Maggie is a member of the Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation Group. Maggie focuses her practice on intellectual property and complex commercial litigation in both state and federal court. She has brought and defended claims for trademark infringement, patent infringement, trade libel, unfair competition, deceptive trade practices, false advertising, defamation, tortious interference with a business expectancy, breach of contract, and other business torts. Her practice also includes experience in matters involving the First Amendment, state and federal antitrust laws, state and federal trade secrets laws, and civil fraud. Maggie has substantial experience with records management and e-discovery in the context of intellectual property and complex commercial litigation.
In addition to her litigation practice, Maggie is well-versed in P-1B visas for internationally recognized entertainment groups performing in the United States.
- Hon. Michael G. Heavican, Chief Justice of the Nebraska Supreme Court (judicial clerkship, 2012-2013)
- Hon. Lyle E. Strom, United States District Court for the District of Nebraska (judicial clerkship, 2010-2012)
- Successfully defended claims for tortious interference with a business expectancy, defamation, and deceptive trade practices in state court on a summary judgment motion.
- Successfully brought claim for breach of contract in federal court on a summary judgment motion.
- Successfully defended claims for trademark infringement in federal court on a summary judgment motion.