- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law
- B.A., University of Hawaii at Hilo, magna cum laude
- Coconino County Bar Association, Flagstaff, Arizona (secretary)
Heidi represents multibillion-dollar REITs in all phases of the acquisition, financing, leasing and sale of power centers, neighborhood shopping centers and other office and retail projects. She also has extensive experience in dollar store and car wash assets acquisitions and advises on all aspects of the single-site acquisition and sale leaseback process. Additionally, Heidi negotiates leases with nationally recognized tenants, and performs all aspects of due diligence, including the lease analysis and title and survey review process.
Heidi also handles all real estate components of charter school financing projects, including multi-state and multi-campus financings, in connection with Kutak Rock’s role as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, issuer’s counsel, bank counsel and underwriter’s counsel.
- Counsels one of the nation’s largest REITs and managed the $250 million acquisition of hundreds of dollar stores across the country.
- Represents a multibillion-dollar REIT in its acquisition of single-site portfolio assets, shopping centers and in various sale-leaseback transactions nationwide.
- Represents developers in the purchase and sale of commercial properties in connection with the preferred developer programs for two Fortune 100 companies.