- J.D., University of Missouri School of Law
- B.S., Missouri State University
- The Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Network
Ariel’s practice focuses on corporate and real estate transactions. She has represented purchasers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions in manufacturing, healthcare, technology and other industries. Ariel is experienced working on complex transactions involving multiple escrows, contingencies and regulatory approvals.
- "Are We All in This Together?: Enforcing Class Arbitration Waivers," Note, 82 Mo. Law Rev. 3, 2017 (author)
- "Research in the Jury Room," Note, 82 Mo. Law Rev. 4, 2017 (author)
- "Arkansas Lawyers: An Ethical Obligation to Give ADR Advice?," Ark. Law., May 2015, at 32 (co-author)