- J.D., University of Denver College of Law, Managing Editor, University of Denver Water Law Review
- B.A., University of Puget Sound
- Alliance of Professional Women
Meredith focuses her practice on complex real estate and real estate financing transactions representing lenders, developers and other investors in a variety of transactions including acquiring, selling, exchanging, leasing and financing commercial real estate. She routinely serves as counsel in multifamily property acquisitions and dispositions, sale-leaseback transactions, office building leasing, equipment lease restructuring, military housing privatization loan transactions, secured lending and real estate-backed commercial financing.
- Counsel to a lender and servicer for permanent and construction loans, securitization and loan restructuring in excess of $3.5 billion in military housing privatization transactions.
- Representing a national REIT in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of affordable and conventional multifamily properties.
- Counsel to a REIT in connection with sale-leasebacks of charter schools and prison facilities.