- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- B.A., University of Colorado
- North Dakota
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- North Dakota Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Education Finance Counsel
Anne focuses her practice on healthcare financings, student loan financings and other public and private finance-related transactions for public and private debt issuers, investment banks and varied investors. She routinely serves as lead counsel in nonprofit hospital bond financings, securitizations of government guaranteed and private credit student loans, and other complex public and private debt transactions. Anne and another partner in the firm's Denver office created the financing mechanisms used by two of the preeminent public hospital systems in the State of Colorado. Anne also routinely serves as bond counsel to the Colorado Health Facilities Authority on nonprofit hospital financings.
In addition, Anne has represented sponsors and credit providers in connection with interim warehouse financings, government sponsored liquidity facilities, commercial paper conduits, whole loan purchases, repurchase agreements and residual securitizations. With her depth and breadth of experience and ability to understand complex transactions, Anne has produced successful results for her clients for over 30 years.
- Lead counsel to nonprofit hospitals and healthcare systems in connection with hundreds of millions of dollars of taxable and tax-exempt bond financings.
- Lead counsel to nonprofit and private issuers in structuring and negotiating billions of dollars in taxable and tax-exempt student loan securitizations.
- Represents regional and national investment banks in underwriting both public and private securities offerings.
- Counsel to national student loan company in connection with first and only single-seller commercial paper student loan conduit in the United States.
- Frequent panelist and guest speaker at student loan industry events and conferences.
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Health Care Law; Public Finance Law, 2023