- B.A., University of Minnesota, magna cum laude
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
Nathan represents clients in the renewable energy sector, specifically advising energy developers on solar energy projects, power purchase agreements, engineering, procurement and construction agreements. Nathan provides counsel on regulatory and interconnection, as well as real estate aspects of solar project development, including the review and negotiation of leases and purchase agreements.
Nathan also advises tax credit syndicators on real estate and title and survey matters in transactions involving low-income housing (LIHTC), multifamily housing, senior housing and historic tax credit (HTC) programs.
- 50 unit/ $12 million senior housing project located in Johnston, Iowa
- 48 unit/$7 million LIHTC housing project located in Logan, Ohio
- 44 unit/$13 million senior housing project located in Columbus, Ohio
- 48 unit/$13 million LIHTC project located in Corydon, Indiana
- 46 unit/$16 million dollar LIHTC project located in Columbus, Ohio
- 97 unit/$33 million dollar historic tax credit project located in Columbus, Ohio
- 42 unit/$12 million senior housing project located in Carrolton, Ohio
- 16 unit/$5 million senior housing townhouse project located in Falls City, Nebraska
- 29 unit/$12 million historic tax credit project located in Cincinnati, Ohio