- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law
- B.A., Arizona State University, summa cum laude; Honors College
- 2023 Chair & President, Federation of Regulatory Counsel
- Member, Board of Directors; Chair, Public Affairs Committee, Arizona Captive Insurance Association
Member of Board of Trustees of Childsplay, Inc.
Tasha concentrates her practice on insurance regulation and corporate and administrative law. She regularly advises insurance companies in preparing annual and other regulatory filings, defends insurers and producers against administrative enforcement actions, prepares responses to inquiries or complaints from regulators and assists in the formation, licensing and redomestication of traditional and captive insurers, including the preparation and negotiation of applications required to obtain regulatory approval. Her practice covers all aspects of insurance regulation, including Holding Company Act filings, captive insurer filings, market conduct and financial examinations and regulation, rate and policy form matters, reinsurance issues, and related corporate matters. Tasha also has extensive experience obtaining regulatory approval of mergers and acquisitions of insurance companies.
- “A.R.S. §20-1510: New Arizona Law Related to Dog Breeds, Homeowners and Renters Insurance,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, May 31, 2023.
- “Memorandum: Stop Surprise Billing and Patient Protections Act,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, August 3, 2020
- “Coronavirus and the Contract Clause,” Journal of Insurance Law and Regulation, Summer 2020
- "The Continued Viability (or Lack Thereof) of the Independent Insurance Procurement Doctrine Following Wayfair," Federation of Regulatory Counsel, (Vol. 29 Edition 3), Fall 2018 (Author)
- “Federal Court Throws Out New Rule Blocking Sale of Fixed-Indemnity Insurance Plans,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, October 12, 2015
- "Wilks v. Manobianco: Malpractice Claim Against Insurance Agent Not Precluded by Agent’s Compliance With Statute Requiring Insurance Companies to Offer UM and UIM Coverage," Kutak Rock Client Alert, July 10, 2015