- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law
- B.A., Arizona State University, summa cum laude; Honors College
Tasha regularly advises insurance companies in preparing annual and other regulatory filings, defends insurers and producers against administrative enforcement actions, prepares responses to inquiries or complaints from regulators and assists in the formation of traditional and captive insurers, including the preparation and negotiation of applications required to obtain regulatory approval. Her practice covers all aspects of insurance regulation, including market conduct and financial examinations and regulation, rate and policy form matters and reinsurance issues. Tasha also has extensive experience obtaining regulatory approval of mergers and acquisitions of insurance companies.
- “Memorandum: Stop Surprise Billing and Patient Protections Act,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, August 3, 2020
- “Coronavirus and the Contract Clause,” Journal of Insurance Law and Regulation, Summer 2020
- "The Continued Viability (or Lack Thereof) of the Independent Insurance Procurement Doctrine Following Wayfair," Federation of Regulatory Counsel, (Vol. 29 Edition 3), Fall 2018 (Author)
- “Federal Court Throws Out New Rule Blocking Sale of Fixed-Indemnity Insurance Plans,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, October 12, 2015
- "Wilks v. Manobianco: Malpractice Claim Against Insurance Agent Not Precluded by Agent’s Compliance With Statute Requiring Insurance Companies to Offer UM and UIM Coverage," Kutak Rock Client Alert, July 10, 2015