- J.D., Arizona Summit Law School, magna cum laude
- M.A., Arizona State University West
- B.A., Arizona State University West
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
Vanessa’s practice consists of commercial real estate and financing transactions, including construction financing, relating to multistate acquisitions, refinancing, leasing, development and financing. Her experience includes drafting and negotiation of financing-related documents, conducting due diligence and title and survey reviews in the representation of commercial lenders, REITs, and real estate investors for a wide variety of transactions, including transactions secured by medical office buildings, hotels, restaurants, multifamily projects, retail centers and general business assets.
Vanessa earned her J.D., magna cum laude, at Arizona Summit Law School.
- Representing lender in securing lien rights against municipal hospital.
- Representing lender in the funding of a $44 million rural hospital facility.
- Counsel to various lenders in documenting commercial loans involving fee-owned real estate, ground leases, non-real estate assets, and receivables.