13 Kutak Rock Attorneys Gain Benchmark Litigation Honors for 2019News | October 16, 2019
Kutak Rock is pleased to announce that 13 of its attorneys have been named in the latest editions of Benchmark Litigation, a guide to America’s leading firms and attorneys. Benchmark Litigation includes the firm in its list of “Highly Recommended” firms and notes it “is recognized as a prominent business and corporate law powerhouse with 18 offices across the United States.”
The firm’s recognized attorneys span numerous specialized areas of litigation in offices across the country including Omaha, Fayetteville and Wichita.
The 13 Kutak Rock attorneys included in Benchmark Litigation 2019 publications are:
- Victoria Buter – Local Litigation Star, 40 & Under Hot List – Appellate, General Commercial, Securities, White Collar Crime
- Matthew Enenbach – Future Star, 40 & Under Hot List – General Commercial, Product Liability
- Jeremy Fitzpatrick – Future Star – Construction, Insurance
- Scott Jackson – Labor & Employment Star – Labor & Employment
- Bartholomew McLeay – Local Litigation Star – Class Action, General Commercial, Intellectual Property
- Michael Mullin – Local Litigation Star – Insurance, Product Liability
- Gigi O’Hara – Local Litigation Star, Labor & Employment Star, Top 250 Women in Litigation – Labor & Employment
For the fourth consecutive year, Gigi O’Hara has been named to the Top 250 Women in Litigation List. She is the only litigator named in the state of Nebraska.
- Richard Olmstead – Future Star – Energy, Employment
- John Passarelli – Local Litigation Star – Antitrust, Intellectual Property, Product Liability
- Clete Samson – Labor & Employment Star – Labor & Employment
- Robert Slovek – Local Litigation Star – General Commercial, Product Liability
- Amy Van Horne – Future Star – Product Liability, Insurance
- Marcia Washkuhn – Future Star, Labor & Employment Star – General Commercial, Labor & Employment, Securities
Benchmark Litigation bills itself as “the only publication . . . to focus exclusively on litigation in the U.S.” The Top 250 Women in Litigation focuses on the leading 250 female litigators from across the U.S. The 40 and Under Hot List focuses on litigators who are of age 40 or younger. Benchmark Labor & Employment is a specialized guide dedicated to covering disputes involving employee discrimination, wage & hour, class actions, sexual harassment, labor relations, and trade secrets, among others. The lists of Local Litigation Stars and Future Stars reflect only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. Law firm recommendations are based on interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.