- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law
- B.A., Yale University
Isaiah is a member of the firm’s corporate department and Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. He assists clients with software licensing, technology purchasing, data protection, open source software matters, and other technology law issues. Further, he provides general corporate counsel regarding equipment purchases, sponsorship agreements, and other general commercial transactions. Isaiah assists in the representation of various firm clients (from startup companies to Fortune 100 corporations) by negotiating both technology agreements and general service agreements.
- Assisted in the negotiation of a fiber optic cable installation agreement covering markets in multiple states.
- Assisted in the negotiation of multiple marketing service agreements concerning direct mail, television and internet marketing, for national non-profit organization.
- Represented non-profit organization concerning a nationwide marketing campaign with one of the largest tool and hardware merchandising companies in the United States.
- Represented corporate client regarding the installation of a solar energy system at a facility in Hawaii.
- Represented banking client concerning the licensing of data security software.
- Represented telecommunications client in the procurement of flight-based analog cable signal testing.