- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, summa cum laude, Member, UA Little Rock Law Review
- B.B.A., University of Central Arkansas
Bill represents companies across a wide array of corporate and securities matters, including mergers & acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, the formation of private equity funds and other related transactional matters.
Bill’s experience includes:
- Representing private and public companies in mergers & acquisitions;
- Representing private equity groups in the formation of private investment funds and offerings of fund interests;
- Representing companies in private securities offerings, including with respect to state and SEC regulatory compliance;
- Advising companies on the registration and reporting requirements under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934;
- Advising publicly traded companies on corporate governance matters including board and committee procedures, NASDAQ and NYSE listing requirements and SEC compliance; and
- Advising corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships with respect to matters of state corporate law.