- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law
- LL.M., University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Law, Taxation
- B.S., University of Missouri, St. Louis
- U.S. Tax Court
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
Joseph focuses his practice in the area of public finance, representing bond issuers and underwriters in a variety of financing transactions and serves as bond counsel or disclosure counsel to municipalities, public utilities and transportation entities. He handles a variety of bond issues including general and special obligation bonds, current and advance refunding, revenue bonds, industrial revenue bonds and benefit districts.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Public Finance Law, 2023-2024