- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder
- Colorado Bar Association
- Idaho Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Alliance of Professional Women
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Kelly focuses her practice on complex commercial real estate and finance matters. She has served as lead counsel in the structuring, restructuring and modification of a number of large-scale, national projects including sale-leaseback transactions, mortgage and equipment loan originations, credit facilities and securitizations. She has represented REITs, lenders, developers, owners and investors.
With her extensive experience in multi-state commercial real estate transactions, Kelly provides her clients with creative solutions and the assurance that their transactions will be handled efficiently and within budget.
- Friendship Bridge, Board Member
- Alliance Foundation, Executive Committee Member
- Counsel to a national real estate investment trust in connection with the acquisition, disposition, financing, servicing and securitization of over $4 billion in commercial real estate.
- Represented a national real estate investment trust in connection with the private placement of over $1 billion in net-lease mortgage notes.
- Counsel to a national real estate investment trust in connection with restructuring, disposition and substitution of specially serviced/distressed assets including mortgage loans, equipment loans and property leases.
- Counsel to a national lender in connection with series of mortgage, term and equipment financing transactions totaling over $50 million.
- Advising NNN lease investor in connection with a series of commercial real estate acquisitions (including loan originations and assumptions) totaling over $50 million.
- Counsel to a national real estate investment trust in connection with $815 million sale-leaseback financing transaction with a national retailer, which was reported by The Wall Street Journal in 2006 to be the largest sale-leaseback transaction ever in the United States.
- Colorado Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2009-2011