- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Highest Distinction
- M.S., Colorado State University
- B.S., University of Wyoming, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Tax Court
- Arizona (inactive)
- Nebraska (inactive)
Heather concentrates her practice on real estate and general corporate transactions. She represents clients in connection with a variety of commercial transactions throughout the United States, including the acquisition, development, construction and disposition of residential, commercial office, multi-family housing, shopping centers, hotels, warehouse and industrial properties. Heather also has wide-ranging experience in commercial leasing and represents both landlords and tenants on leases for everything from commercial office and retail to warehouse and industrial space.
- Representation of manufacturer in disposition of major manufacturing/warehouse facility.
- Representation of national financial institution with respect to the leasing of signature office space.
- Local land use counsel to multifamily developer, including related due diligence and analysis.
- Representation of developer with respect to the acquisition and financing of regional hotel properties.
- Representation of equipment manufacturer with respect to the disposition of assets and related leasing of commercial property.
- Representation of land developers with respect to various land use agreements, including private covenants and declarations.
- Serves as corporate counsel for a successful healthcare group purchasing organization, including development and negotiation of vendor agreements and consulting forms.