- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law
- B.A., Hillsdale College, Financial Management
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- Nebraska Bar Association
- American Bar Association
As a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and Real Estate practice group, Patrick’s practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate development, acquisitions, dispositions and commercial leasing transactions. Patrick also represents equity investors and syndicators in transactions involving the low-income housing and historic tax credit programs.
- Representing national tax credit syndicators and direct investors on real estate matters involving the low-income housing tax credit program and historic tax credit program.
- Representing asset management divisions of large institutional clients on various matters, including: post-closing transfers and disposition of real estate, real estate diligence review, and other post-closing issues.
- Representing commercial landlords in the negotiation of commercial leases and lease amendments in single-tenant and multi-tenant projects. Representing commercial developers in the acquisition and development of commercial sites.