- B.S., University of Kansas
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Ryan is an intellectual property associate in the firm's Kansas City office. He works in all areas of intellectual property law covering a wide range of technologies including medical, agricultural, mechanical, electrical, biotechnological, chemical, business method, and consumer product inventions.
Ryan works with clients of all sizes to help protect their valuable intellectual property, and his practice includes preparation, filing, and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications and advising clients on all intellectual property matters.