Pardis O. Farrokhyar
Irvine P: 949.852.5047 F: 949.417.5394
Denver P: 303.297.2400 F: 303.292.7799
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
Pardis is fluent in Farsi.
- Underwriter’s counsel on financings for general obligation bonds, lease revenue bonds, enterprise revenue bonds and certificates of participation.
- Bond counsel and disclosure counsel for tax and revenue anticipation notes for cities in California.
- Bond counsel and disclosure counsel for financings for numerous water and wastewater utilities located throughout the country.
- Bond counsel and disclosure counsel on financings related to some of the largest airports in the country.
- Bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter's counsel in financings related to some of the largest rail and bus transportation systems in the country.
- Bond counsel and disclosure counsel on financings related to some of the largest port facilities in the country.
- Underwriter's counsel for a statewide pool of tax and revenue anticipation notes for school districts in California.
- Bond counsel to a California school district formed in 2008 with numerous issues related to debt assumption.
- Represented a California school district seeking judicial validation of terms in a bond financing.
- Currently representing a California city seeking judicial validation of financing terms related to transportation financing.