- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Augustana College
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- International Trademark Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
Chris works extensively with large and small companies assisting with all aspects of clearing and registering both trademarks and copyrights.
Throughout the years, Chris has focused much of his practice on assisting clients with the clearance and registration of trademarks throughout the world, through both country-specific filings and Madrid Protocol filings. He also assists clients with international trademark disputes, including the negotiation of several global co-existence agreements. In addition, Chris has extensive experience preparing and negotiating intellectual property licensing agreements, technology agreements and vendor and supplier agreements.