- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Augustana College
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- International Trademark Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
Chris is a member of the firm’s corporate department and Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Group.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of technology agreements, including software licensing agreements, cloud/hosting agreements, SaaS, IaaS and PaaS agreements, master services agreements and hardware acquisition contracts.
- Preparing open source software risk assessments.
- Advising clients in connection with service level agreements.
Hospitality, Gaming, Recreation
- Assists Midwest based clients with negotiating gaming and hospitality operator agreements.
- Provides advice on gaming regulatory issues regarding parimutuel, games of chance and sports betting matters.
- Assists clients with data protection, data ownership and data management issues in the hospitality and gaming industries.
- Preparing and negotiating electronic health records software and services agreements.
- Preparing and negotiating telehealth/telemedicine agreements and system access agreements.
- Advising covered entities and business associates regarding privacy and security obligations associated with the collection and use of health information.
- Preparing and negotiating pharmacy benefits management agreements.
- Assist with the clearance and registration of United States and international trademarks.
- Manage trademark registration and renewals in the United States and internationally.
- Assist clients with the protection and enforcement of trademark rights.