- J.D., University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
- B.S., University of Arizona, magna cum laude
Reshma represents commercial lenders and commercial developers in multi-jurisdictional real estate and financing transactions, including transactions involving multifamily projects, retail centers, medical office buildings, hotels, and general business assets. Her real estate practice includes matters related to acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, property management, and construction. Her commercial lending practice includes drafting and negotiating loan documents, conducting due diligence, and title and survey reviews.
Reshma has also represented various institutional lenders in documenting commercial loans involving fee-owned real estate, tribal land, ground leases, and non-real estate assets.
- Representing multifamily developers in all aspects of real estate acquisition, financing, construction, and disposition.
- Construction loan for the acquisition and development of approximately 100 acres of tribal land.
- Financing of a portfolio of fast food restaurants in 14 different states.
- Secured revolving lines of credit to real estate companies.