- B.S., Salem State University
- J.D., University of St. Thomas School of Law
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- Federal Bar Association
Marcus practices in the areas of litigation, contract drafting, insurance and construction law. During his time in law school at The University of St. Thomas, Marcus was mentored by some of the industry's top civil litigators which has given him a large advantage stepping into the courtroom: “I understand the needs of my clients and take the time to understand their legal issues and work to find solutions.”
Marcus is known as a dedicated champion for his clients, and he is clear and direct when approaching a lawsuit. He understands the intricacies of the ever-challenging litigation world and works to support his clients throughout the process.