- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, cum laude; Student Articles Editor, Creighton Law Review
- B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
Rob assists employers in meeting a variety of legal needs. In his litigation practice, Rob represents employers in a range of employment-related claims including allegations of breach of restrictive covenants, defamation, discrimination, wrongful and constructive discharge, retaliation, and harassment. Rob also aids employers in regulatory compliance matters, including compliance with local and federal laws, drafting employment agreements and severance packages, and risk exposure mitigation.
Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" in Construction Law and Litigation – Labor and Employment, 2024