- J.D., Hamline University School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.A., Pepperdine University, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota
- Financial Planning Association, Minnesota
- Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce, DRIVE
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
Andrew's practice includes securities litigation, commercial litigation, business and corporate law and general civil litigation. He has been actively involved in multiple securities litigation matters. Andrew regularly counsels clients on business formation issues and asset purchases. He has also defended clients involved in investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Additionally, Andrew has represented a Fortune 100 company in multiple land use litigation matters.
Andrew also has extensive experience in defending clients against FINRA Enforcement Actions, FINRA investigations and other securities-related regulatory matters. In addition to his securities experience, he regularly represents clients in a wide variety of commercial and business litigation matters, including contract disputes, employment matters, business and shareholder disputes and land use matters.
Andrew is also involved in representing and advising broker/dealers, Registered Investment Advisors, and Certified Financial Planners © in regulatory compliance and business transactions.
- "5 Ways to Invest in Real Estate with Tips from the Pros," October 2018 (Quoted)
- "26 Tips for Landlords from the Pros," (No. 4), November 2017 (Quoted)
- "Deposition Tips For Lawyers," October 2017 (Quoted)
- "Supreme Court Limits Where Companies Can Be Sued for Personal Injuries," June 2017 (Quoted)
- "How Restaurant Owners Fight Bad Reviews Online," May 2017 (Quoted)
- “Robos Beware: How to Keep FINRA Away,” January 2016
- “Constructing Your Network: Business Trends and Business Development,” November 2015
- “The Proposed SEC Reporting Modifications for Investment Companies: Keep Your Firms on Track,” December 2015
- California State Assemblyman Kevin Jeffries, Legislative Director, 2007-2010
- Jesse M. Unruh, Assembly Fellow, 2006-2007