- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, cum laude
- B.A., South Dakota State University, with Honors
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- Iowa Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The American Health Lawyers Association
Jennifer practices in the area of corporate and healthcare law and regularly represents clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations and joint venture arrangements. She has particular experience in the formation and syndication of hospital-physician joint ventures as well as hospital acquisition of physician-owned providers such as surgery and imaging centers. Jennifer also has handled several large-scale hospital-physician integration matters involving both employment and professional services (PSA) structures.
- Counsel for acquisition of academic medical center.
- Counsel for asset acquisitions of multispecialty physician practices.
- Counsel in connection with cardiology and other specialty practice/hospital integration transactions.
- Counsel in connection with hospital-physician joint ventures which own and operate ambulatory surgery centers, endoscopy centers, diagnostic imaging centers and other clinical providers.
- Counsel for multiple acquisitions of hospitals, surgery centers, imaging centers and other healthcare providers.
- Counsel to nonprofit health system with respect to multi-state disposition of hospitals to another nonprofit system.
- Counsel to acquirer of several hospitalist practice groups.
- Counsel to majority owner of an ASC management company in connection with the sale of the company to a strategic buyer.