- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Omaha Bar Association
Anthony is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group and focuses on communications and technology law, corporate finance, entertainment and media law issues and general corporate transactions. On the communications and technology side, he handles software licensing, the purchase, maintenance and sale of technology, the protection of data and intellectual property, web page compliance matters, domain name disputes, Internet and e-commerce agreements and a wide variety of service agreements. In addition, Anthony assists clients with private equity transactions, venture capital financing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring and governance, stock and asset purchases, shareholders’ agreements, buy-sell provisions, complex financial transactions and exit strategies. Anthony serves as pro bono counsel for a number of non-profit corporations that assist children, the elderly and families in crisis.
- Anthony serves as pro bono counsel for a number of non-profit corporations that assist children, the elderly and families in crisis.
- Leads a team of lawyers that serves as counsel to one of the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States. As part of this representation, he and his team prepare and negotiate a wide variety of technology related and general service agreements on a daily basis.
- Serves as counsel to one of the fastest growing US companies. This company provides health insurance premium billing and payment collection solutions through SaaS technology and integrated Business Process Outsourced solutions for insurance carriers, private exchanges, state health and human services and benefit administrators.
- Leads a team of lawyers that serves as counsel to a non-profit whose goal is to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history. As part of this representation, he and his team handle a wide variety of matters, including serving as counsel on technology related and general service agreements.
- Serves as counsel to a private equity firm focused exclusively on lower-middle market companies.
- Serves as counsel to a company that was established to hold branded consumer product companies. Its current portfolio includes a wearable technology company and a company with one of the oldest apparel brands in the United States.
- Serves as counsel to an e-learning company with a platform that offers live, interactive education for emergency medical professionals all over the world.