- J.D., Arizona Summit Law School, Law Review
- B.S., Arizona State University West
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Arizona Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Scottsdale Bar Association
Lori's practice primarily consists of commercial real estate and financing transactions, including matters relating to development, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financing and property management matters. She has experience conducting due diligence and title and survey reviews in the representation of commercial lenders, REITs, developers and real estate investors for a wide variety of transactions, including transactions secured by hotels, restaurants, assisted living facilities, multifamily projects, retail centers, medical and other office projects, and general business assets.
- Representing lenders in documenting commercial loans involving fee-owned real estate, ground leases, non-real estate assets, and receivables.
- Assisting with the sale and transfer of over 1,500 properties across the United States through fee transfers and corporate transfers.
- Representing a multibillion-dollar REIT in its acquisition of single-site portfolio assets and shopping centers nationwide.
Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" in Real Estate Law, 2022 - 2023