- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- B.S., Colorado State University
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Minnesota Institute of Public Finance
Justin practices in the area of public finance, representing clients across the country in a wide variety of public finance transactions, regularly serving as bond, underwriter’s, purchaser’s, trustee and disclosure counsel. He has experience on tax-exempt bond financings for governmental entities, public and nonprofit colleges and universities, independent schools, industrial development facilities, hospitals and long-term care and other healthcare facilities, multifamily housing projects and other 501(c)(3) organizations. Justin also regularly assists on the financing of development projects and with the representation of metropolitan districts in Colorado serving as bond, disclosure and underwriter’s counsel.
- Served as bond counsel in connection with School District bond financings.
- Served as bond counsel and disclosure counsel in connection with financings for higher education facilities in Minnesota and Colorado.
- Served as bond counsel in connection with tax-increment financings.
- Served as bond counsel to several municipalities in connection with the issuance of multifamily housing revenue bonds and senior housing facilities revenue bonds.
- Served as underwriter’s counsel and lender’s counsel in connection with financings for long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities, senior housing facilities and other continuing care retirement communities.
- Served as underwriter’s and purchaser’s counsel in connection with financings for charter schools and independent schools.
- Served as bond counsel on multistate tax-exempt qualified 501(c)(3) bond financings programs.
- Served as trustee’s counsel in connection with multifamily housing, health care and governmental financings throughout the Midwest.
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" in Public Finance Law, 2022-2023