- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law
- B.S., Central State University
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- National Native American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Terry concentrates his practice in real estate and commercial transactions, including acquisition, disposition, leasing, construction, development, lending and equity financing regarding commercial real estate and asset based transactions. Terry has extensive experience in structuring complex commercial transactions to address tax, liability, operational and exit strategy issues with owners, investors, tenants and lenders.
Terry has represented numerous state and national lending institutions in various types of lending structures, including asset-based, equity-based and mezzanine-type loans. His national representation of several "big box" organizations and developers provides him with substantial advantages in working through common development, leasing and operational issues.
He served as a Regional Managing Partner from 2012 to 2022.
He also is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Oklahoma (inactive).
- Appointed by Governor to serve as Special Associate Justice to Arkansas Supreme Court. Jimmy Paul Pickle v. State of Arkansas, 2015 Ark. 286.
- Representing large national retailer in real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and construction, as well as numerous other matters affecting store and distribution operations throughout the United States.
- Representing a client in the disposition of over 1,300 outlots throughout the United States to a single purchaser for the operation of fueling stations.
- Representing client in the real estate acquisition and related construction and economic incentives regarding a $250,000,000 data center in the United States.
- Represented tenant of multiple build to suit leases for the long term leasing, construction, operation, and related economic incentives, of distribution warehouses throughout the United States each averaging over 1,200,000 square feet.
- Representing a client in the acquisition and disposition of numerous enclosed Class A retail shopping malls throughout the United States in an aggregate value of $180,000,000.
- Representing the seller of a $45,500,000 shopping center involving complex holdback and earn-out provisions based on occupancy, future leasing and co-tenancies in the shopping center.
- Representing the main investor in a $100,000,000 international telecom hotel venture capital transaction. Terry represented major private investors regarding investment in venture and subsequently represented company in all corporate and real estate legal matters in the United States and Europe.
- Representing the seller of multiple national chain hotels valued at more than $80,000,000.
- Representing a Fortune 100 company in the acquisition and disposition of real property throughout the United States. Terry assisted with the organization of an off-balance sheet synthetic lease ownership structure, and dealt with the formalities of such lease structure on an ongoing basis in subsequent acquisitions and dispositions of real property.
- Representing the company in its national rollout as a wireless broadband internet and telecommunications company involving over 100 subscriber and hub site lease agreements with commercial building owners throughout the United States.
- Celebrate Arkansas magazine, "Very Best" Lawyer, 2018
- Chambers USA®, Leading Real Estate Attorney, Arkansas