- J.D., University of Colorado at Boulder School of Law
- M.B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
Jeremy's practice concentrates on representing plaintiffs and defendants in complex civil litigation that involves contracts, real estate, security interests and other commercial matters. He appears before Colorado’s state and federal courts, including the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado.
- Representing institutional lenders and servicers in a variety of litigated matters before state and federal courts involving real property, security interests, contracts, condemnation, fiduciary duty, mechanic’s liens, judicial foreclosure and claims under TILA, HOEPA and RESPA.
- Representing secured and unsecured creditors in reorganization, liquidation and adversary proceedings before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado.
- Successfully represented and defended institutional lenders in litigation involving claims for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Colorado Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2015