- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, with High Honors
- B.B.A., University of Central Arkansas, summa cum laude, Finance
Geoffrey’s experience spans a wide range of industries, from telecommunications, food processing and residential construction to commercial and investment banking, retail and real estate brokerage firms, and includes a diverse group of clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to single-member limited liability companies.
- Assisting clients with corporate and capital formation, development of their strategic goals, execution of their business plans, and other day-to-day business and legal needs.
- Representing companies, underwriters and investors in structuring, documenting and consummating debt and equity financings.
- Advising clients on fiduciary duties and other matters of state corporate law.
- Advising clients on registration requirements, disclosure obligations and liability exposure under the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the states’ “blue sky” laws, including the Arkansas Securities Act and the Rules of the Arkansas Securities Commissioner.
- Counseling management and boards of directors of public companies on a variety of topics, including periodic reporting requirements, NYSE and NASDAQ listing standards and corporate governance matters.