- J.D., George Washington University Law School
- B.A., Georgetown University
Neal's practice involves a variety of real estate transactions serving a broad range of client needs, including secured lending, real estate financing, sales and acquisitions, sale/leasebacks and commercial leasing. He has represented clients including financial institutions, banks, investment funds, real estate investors, hospitals, health care systems and other entities in transactions throughout the United States. Prior to joining the firm, Neal worked for several national law firms in New York and served as Vice President and Senior Claims Counsel for a national title underwriter.
- A leading lender in franchise industry in connection with its real estate and equipment financings.
- Master and special loan servicers in connection with workouts, defeasances, loan assumptions, partial releases and loan modifications.
- Construction lenders in connection with the development of condominiums, health care facilities, halfway houses, residential subdivisions and shopping centers.
- Various commercial real estate clients in the acquisition, financing, leasing and disposition of commercial properties.
- Numerous financial institutions and borrowers with respect to local law issues and opinions.