- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- B.A., University of Denver, Economics and Public Policy
Kristine advises her clients on financing transactions including general obligation bonds, tax increment bonds, enterprise revenue bonds, certificates of participation, letters of credit supporting municipal bonds, tax exempt loans, direct bond purchases and other financing structures.
Kristine has successfully assisted clients in complex financing transactions to fund a variety of public projects in Colorado.
- Bank counsel in connection with the Lowry Redevelopment Authority bonds issued to fund public improvements in the former Lowry Air Force Base, now redeveloped following a new-urbanism plan utilizing mixed uses.
- Bank counsel in connection with the financings of public infrastructure projects in mountain resort communities in the towns of Breckenridge, Snowmass, Avon and Vail.
- Underwriter’s counsel in connection with bonds issued to finance public infrastructure supporting an office building leased to The Children’s Hospital for administrative purposes and a limited service hotel linked via overhead bridge to the Anschutz Medical Campus at Fitzsimons. Anschutz Medical Campus is home to The Children’s Hospital, the University of Colorado Hospital and future home to a planned Veterans Administration Hospital.