- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, with Honors
- B.A., University of Florida, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Regulatory Counsel Member of the Federation of Regulatory Counsel
Jennifer regularly assists clients on a national level in connection with the acquisition and sale of insurance companies and other regulated entities, the preparation and submission of regulatory filings, defending against complaints from regulators, and analyzing coverage issues.
Jennifer’s practice encompasses all aspects of insurance regulation, including assisting clients with obtaining regulatory approval for the formation, acquisition, merger and expansion of insurers and other regulated entities. She regularly counsels clients with respect to requirements under federal and state insurance laws, licensing compliance issues, rate and policy form matters, reinsurance issues, and general corporate matters. Jennifer also drafts legislation and lobbies on behalf of the insurance industry before the Arizona State Legislature.
- "Regulatory Considerations for Investments by Insurance Holding Company System Members," FORC Journal of Insurance Law and Regulation, Summer 2023, co-author.
- “A.R.S. §20-1510: New Arizona Law Related to Dog Breeds, Homeowners and Renters Insurance,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, May 31, 2023.
- “Memorandum: Stop Surprise Billing and Patient Protections Act,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, August 3, 2020.
- “Federal Court Throws Out New Rule Blocking Sale of Fixed-Indemnity Insurance Plans,” Kutak Rock Client Alert, October 12, 2015.
- "Wilks v. Manobianco: Malpractice Claim Against Insurance Agent Not Precluded by Agent’s Compliance With Statute Requiring Insurance Companies to Offer UM and UIM Coverage," Kutak Rock Client Alert, July 10, 2015.
- Recently served as seller’s counsel in connection with the sale of two Arizona Medicaid plans for approximately $165 Million
- Currently assisting a client with the formation and licensure of an insurance agency and premium finance company in all 50 states
- Regularly counsel clients with respect to creation and roll out of new insurance programs, products and partnerships
- Serves as insurance regulatory counsel to a nationwide retailer, providing guidance and assistance with the creation and operation of its insurance-related programs and partnerships
- Listed as a “Stand-Out Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters. Each year, Thomson Reuters surveys more than 2,000 senior in-house counsel regarding the legal service providers they have worked with in the last three years and to name the ones who have stood out.