- J.D., University of California at Davis School of Law, Outstanding Oral Advocate - Latin American Law Students Association Moot Court Competition
- M.S., Claremont Graduate University, Electronic Commerce
- B.A., Pomona College, Anthropology
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Orange County (CA) Bar Association
- UC Davis-King Hall Law School, Alumni Board of Directors, Member
- National Hispanic Bar Association
- Kutak Rock National Diversity Committee, Past Member
Antoinette has extensive experience in litigating various disputes. She was one of the lead counsel in a fraud case against a major mortgage lender involving nearly one billion dollars in claims. In the course of that case, she took numerous depositions of high level officers and was the lead attorney deposing the defendants’ main expert witness. Antoinette’s experience includes a wide-range of litigation involving financial institutions, healthcare companies, and public entities. Issues she has litigated include commercial disputes involving contracts and guaranties, pharmaceutical matters related to products liability and toxic torts, as well as licensing issues. In addition, she has represented multiple public entities in litigation ranging from inverse condemnation to civil rights violations.
Antoinette has represented Fortune 500 clients in general commercial litigation, including contractual matters involving fraud allegations in both state and federal courts. She has represented major corporations and entities in premises liability/product liability claims, including wrongful death and catastrophic injury. Antoinette has also worked with healthcare companies in disputes involving service contracts and assisted clients in drafting contracts with an eye toward avoiding future disputes.
She has obtained summary judgment on multiple cases involving high exposure and extensive media coverage. Most recently she obtained summary judgment on behalf of a public entity client on a wrongful death claim. Antoinette also defeated class certification and obtained summary judgment in a high profile case in which the Plaintiffs, led by prominent attorneys, sought injunctive relief and millions of dollars in damages against a public entity client.
- "Trail Immunity," California Joint Powers Association
- “Backpack to Briefcase” event for students at local law schools with panels of lawyers, judges, attorneys and business leaders with diverse backgrounds (organizer and presenter)
- Lead counsel in successful major fraud case against mortgage lender involving one billion dollars in claims
- Obtained dismissal on summary judgment on catastrophic personal injury claim against a public entity and successfully defended appeal of same
- Obtained dismissal on summary judgment on wrongful death claim against a public entity
- Obtained dismissal on summary judgment of contractual fraud claims in U.S. District Court
- Defeated class certification and won summary judgment on high profile civil rights case against public entity in U.S. District Court
- Super Lawyers®, “Rising Star,” 2004-2005