- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law
- B.A., University of Arkansas, History; Chancellor Scholar
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Washington County (AR) Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
Jeff has litigated a broad range of business disputes, including cases involving allegations of antitrust violations, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, deceptive trade practices, intellectual property and trade secret violations, and enforcement of non-compete and non-solicitation agreements. In addition to his commercial litigation practice, Jeff has extensive experience defending doctors and long term care facilities against allegations of medical malpractice.
- Arkansas Supreme Court (Law Clerk for Associate Justice Tom Glaze, 2006)
- First Tee of Northwest Arkansas (former Board Member)
- Pagnozzi Parker Charities, Board Member
- Currently representing a Defendant in a national class action lawsuit alleging a conspiracy among Defendants to fix wages of production workers.
- Currently representing a Defendant in a national class action lawsuit alleging a conspiracy among Defendants to restrict supply of broiler chickens.
- Defeated certification of a Rule 23 class of more than 5,000 current and former hourly employees alleging state law minimum wage and overtime violations associated with company’s donning, doffing, and meal break practices.
- Representation of large retailers in multiple class action lawsuits involving allegations of unjust enrichment, conversion, and violations of the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Representation of large retailers in commercial litigation involving allegations of breach of contract and fraud stemming from supplier agreements.
- Representation of local companies in partnership disputes and general business disputes.
- Representation and defense of multiple software companies in various lawsuits involving allegations of breach of contract, fraud in the inducement, and violations of the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Representation and defense of a doctors in numerous jury trials involving allegations of medical malpractice and wrongful death.
- Representation of nursing homes and landlords in class action lawsuits involving allegations of breach of contract and violations of the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Representation and defense of nursing homes and their agents or employees involving allegations of breach of contract, personal injury, medical malpractice, alleged violation of patient’s rights, and wrongful death.
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2022
- Super Lawyers®, Mid-South Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2014-2019