- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver Law Review
- B.A., University of Puget Sound, with Honors
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County
Diana has represented corporate clients and senior management in federal and state courts and in alternative dispute resolution and administrative agency proceedings involving employment-related disputes (including claims of wrongful discharge, discrimination, breach of contract, misappropriation of trade secrets, and enforcement of non-competition agreements). She provides day-to-day advice on all aspects of the employee-lifecycle, including advising on discipline and terminations, drafting employee handbooks and employment and separation agreements, conducting sexual harassment training and investigations, and ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
Diana also practices in the area of general and complex commercial litigation. She has served as lead counsel in state and federal trial and appellate cases and in administrative proceedings. She has handled contract, tort, and civil fraud litigation, construction law disputes, trade secret litigation, and banking and securities litigation.
Diana has been a frequent presenter at industry and continuing legal education seminars and has been an adjunct professor at the University of Colorado School of Law.
- Boulder Valley School District Bond Oversight Committee
- Boulder Valley Rotary Club
- Pro bono counsel for the Rocky Mountain Immigration Advocacy Network
- Precinct leader for Boulder County Democrats