- B.S.E.E., University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, Articles Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Professional Engineer admitted by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors
- Professional Engineer admitted by the Arkansas State Board of Licensure
Eric is an intellectual property and litigation associate focusing on all areas of intellectual property law, with an emphasis on patent and trademark prosecution. Additionally, Eric serves as a litigation associate with a practice tailored toward construction disputes, intellectual property litigation, and healthcare.
Prior to joining Kutak Rock, Eric was an electrical engineer (for 10 years) and currently maintains professional engineering licenses in both Arkansas and Texas. His background in engineering combined with litigation experience allows Eric to provide clients with insights that translate complex technology into a successful IP portfolio that best serves to achieve their goals.