- J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law, Certificate in Law and Business
- B.A., Clark Atlanta University, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
Sisera routinely serves as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter’s counsel in connection with the issuance of single family and multifamily housing bonds by state and local housing agencies. She has also represented state and local issuers in connection with the issuance of general obligation bonds, tax allocation bonds, economic development bonds, bank-qualified bonds, 501(c)(3) bonds for universities and various other private activity bonds.
- Bond counsel, underwriters’ counsel and/or disclosure counsel in connection with the issuance of over $1.5 billion in single-family housing bonds and multifamily housing bonds by multiple state and local housing finance agencies.
- Bond counsel to a state housing finance agency in connection with the development of a master trust indenture which authorizes the issuance of a variety of tax-exempt, taxable, parity and non-parity obligation financing structures, rated Aa2 by Moody’s Investors Service.
- Bond counsel for the first issue of tax-exempt multifamily housing bonds in Georgia utilizing funds available under the TCAP Exchange Program of the United States Treasury authorized by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.