- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
- B.A., University of Virginia
Mike represents private and public companies, financial institutions and real estate investment and finance groups in acquisitions, dispositions and finance transactions throughout the country.
- Counseling and advising in acquisition, development and operation of real estate assets.
- Structuring, originating and servicing loans secured by real estate assets.
- Developing and structuring commercial lending programs.
- Acting as counsel in unsecured and secured credit facilities.
- Counseling lenders and borrowers with respect to state and local law issues and opinions.
The Best Lawyers in America©, Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions, 2015-2022