- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, magna cum laude; Arkansas Law Review
- B.A., University of Arkansas
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
Tameron serves as Co-Chair of the Kutak Rock Arkansas Corporate Department. She concentrates her practice on business and real estate acquisitions and dispositions, commercial transactions and leasing, contract negotiations, and lending. Tameron has negotiated and closed numerous transactions for clients in the acquisition and disposition of business organizations and business assets, including the sale, financing and leasing of commercial real estate. She represents hospitals and physician groups in acquiring and disposing of medical practices and acquiring, disposing of and leasing hospital facilities and medical office buildings. She has also assisted clients in both acquisition financing and general business lending matters.
Tameron also represents banks and lending institutions in the preparation of operational agreements and negotiation of third-party vendor agreements.
- Representing both lenders and commercial borrowers in connection with commercial finance transactions for real estate development, working capital, the acquisition of business organizations, and other business purposes.
- Representation of national big-box retailer in acquisition, disposition and development of real estate through the United States.
- Representation of a nonprofit radiation therapy center in disposition of its therapy business, related assets and real estate holdings.
- Representing physician-owned practice in negotiating financing for construction of a regional treatment center.
- Representation of hospital in disposition of improved real property and negotiation of long-term financing.
- Representing hospital systems in acquiring physician practice groups, including acquisition of assets and negotiation of physician employment agreements.
- Representation of medical practice groups in the negotiation of facility leases, including hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices.
- Representation of both hospitals (for-profit and nonprofit) and physician groups in negotiating vendor and operations agreements.
- Representing lending institutions in negotiation and implementation of service level agreements and third-party vendor agreements.
- Representation of national big-box retailer in national vendor services agreements.