- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, cum laude; Law Review; Domestic Moot Court Board
- M.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha, summa cum laude
- B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nebraska
- Nebraska Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Danielle has represented creditor clients in bankruptcy proceedings and asset recovery actions. She has also assisted in the representation of financial guaranty insurance providers in connection with asset-backed securitizations and higher education, utility and healthcare finance transactions.
Representing lenders in connection with commercial financing transactions secured by real estate, equipment and equity interest collateral.
Representing lenders in connection with commercial and consumer real estate foreclosures and related litigation.
Representing lenders in connection with title insurance claim litigation.
Managing large-scale collateral diligence projects for financing transactions.
Developing financing documentation for multi-family housing transactions.