- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law
- B.A., University of Illinois
Heather concentrates her practice in commercial real estate lending representing institutional lenders in a variety of financing transactions, including construction and bridge loans for affordable housing developments with low income housing tax credits, construction and term loans for commercial real estate projects (retail, office, industrial, and multi-family), syndicated credit facilities, acquisition and development loans, and secured and unsecured lines of credit.
- Private placement of tax-exempt bonds/construction loan secured by a first-lien mortgage for the construction of 153 units of affordable rental housing in Chicago.
- Construction loan for the redevelopment of a city block in Washington, D.C., including a hotel, grocery store and residential towers.
- Construction loan secured by a first-lien mortgage for the construction of 60 units of affordable rental housing in New York.
- Syndicated condominium conversion loans in Florida and Arizona.
- Financing of a portfolio of medical office buildings in Indiana.
- Homebuilder line of credit for properties in Nevada, Ohio, Florida, Illinois and Texas.
- Secured and unsecured revolving lines of credit to real estate companies.
The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2019-2021
Illinois Super Lawyers, 2021