Employee Benefits Newsletter 2022Publications - Newsletter | December 7, 2022
The Kutak Rock Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation practice group has published its latest edition of the Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Newsletter, your resource for legal alerts, current trends and legislative analysis.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Cybersecurity Guidance for Plan Sponsors, Recordkeepers, and Plan Fiduciaries
- SECURE Act and CARES Act Amendment Deadlines Extended
- Getting the 409A Valuation Right for Stock Rights
- Expanding Insulin Coverage for High Deductible Health Plans
- Mixed Feelings About Hughes v. Northwestern
- Identifying Whether Your Severance Plan Is an ERISA Plan and Understanding ERISA’s Consequences
- Send Your Employees Back to School With Education Benefits
- Philadelphia Commuter Benefit
- Target Date Fund Litigation Intensifies
- Healthcare Cost Transparency Rules Already Affecting Hospital Pricing
- The IRS Is Coming
For more information on these topics, please contact a member of the Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Practice Group listed below.