- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, cum laude, Production Editor, Arkansas Law Review Editorial Board
- B.S., Central Methodist University, magna cum laude
Taylor is a litigation attorney whose practice focuses on business litigation, specifically in the areas of commercial, banking and real estate litigation, loan enforcement, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, title disputes, and mechanic's liens. He has successfully represented businesses and individuals, as plaintiffs or defendants, in a variety of litigation matters in both state and federal court. Taylor helps clients navigate the litigation process by utilizing his experience in pre-trial and motions practice, bench and jury trials, along with post-trial appellate work.
- "Stifling the Competition: Enforcing Non-Compete Agreements," Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce Expert Edge Lunch and Learn, May 2017 (presenter)
- The Victim Center-Board Member
- Lost & Found Grief Center Young Ambassador
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association Member
- Successfully defended management company at trial facing counts for breach of contract and fraud. Following the presentation of evidence, the jury awarded a complete defense verdict after Plaintiff requested over $7 million in damages.
- Drafted post-trial motions and appellate briefing following a jury award of $750,000.00 on a claim for whistleblowing. The case was reversed by the Missouri Southern District Court of Appeals and judgment was awarded in the client’s favor.
- Successfully prosecuted a real estate contract dispute and obtained a favorable monetary judgment at trial.
- Assisted multiple banking clients in conducting foreclosures and obtaining deficiency judgments.
- Represented non-profit organization in dispute regarding the denial of periodical mailing privileges and overpayment of postage.
- Represented policy-holder in action to recover accidental death benefits.
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2020
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2018-2019