- B.A., California State University, Long Beach
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of California (all)
- All California U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Montana (all)
- All Montana U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Mexico (all)
- All New Mexico US District Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- New Mexico
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- California Mortgage Bankers Association
- Construction Financial Management Association
- The Risk Management Association
Brian’s practice currently focuses on commercial, real estate, employment, and consumer finance litigation. Before that, he focused on insurance defense in the areas of products and professional liability. Brian has extensive experience with trials, mediations, arbitrations and appeals.
Prior to joining Kutak Rock, Brian was a partner with another firm where he handled a variety of business and real estate matters.
Real Estate and Finance
Brian’s real estate and finance clients include regional banks and lenders; real estate property investors and developers; and property management companies. His representation covers transactional matters, as well as litigation. Brian has handled a wide variety of litigation including commercial and business disputes, FDCPA, TCPA and FCRA claims, ADA and habitability lawsuits against property owners, bankruptcy disputes and many others.
Brian has represented clients in employment matters from early stage planning and compliance, through litigation. His litigation experience ranges from single-plaintiff wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment claims to multi-plaintiff Private Attorney General Actions (PAGA).