- B.A., University of North Dakota
- M.P.A., University of North Dakota
- J.D., University of North Dakota Law School
- North Dakota
Allyssa is a member of the firm’s corporate group, having joined the firm after serving as a Term Law Clerk in the Eighth Circuit U.S. Courts of Appeals (2019-2020) and as a Judicial Law Clerk in the North Dakota Supreme Court (2018-2019). Her practice focuses on the equity and debt aspects of complex real estate transactions involving low-income housing tax credits, renewable energy tax credits and numerous other related state and federal financing products including tax-exempt bond financing.
- Represent investor institutions with equity matters in multi-million dollar energy tax credit transactions supporting the development of solar photovoltaic facilities.
- Represent investor institutions and tax credit syndicators in connection with review, negotiation, and documentation of equity and real estate financing agreements in numerous projects financed with low-income housing, historic rehabilitation, and renewable energy tax credits.
- Provide assistance to asset management divisions in connection with various post-closing matters, including dispositions of project partnership interests, refinancing and restructuring of project loans, and exit and portfolio-transfer transactions.
- Represent syndicators and investors in multi-investor and proprietary upper-tier tax credit funds, including review and negotiation of fund agreements, investor side letter agreements and tax opinions.