- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, magna cum laude; Editor-in-Chief, UA Little Rock Law Review (2021-2022)
- B.S.B.A., University of Arkansas
Sloane represents various corporate and healthcare clients. She provides counsel to her clients on a variety of transactional, regulatory and real estate matters.
Specifically, Sloane’s practice focuses on:
- Drafting core and ancillary documents for the acquisition and sale of ambulatory surgery centers and other health facilities.
- Developing and reviewing real estate lease arrangements.
- Assisting with obtaining and transitioning healthcare licensure for facilities.
- Drafting responses to complex state procurements and reviewing records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.
- Assisting with responding to inquiries and investigations by health care regulators.